In 1907, the land that is now Weed Park was donated by Mr. and Mrs. James Weed to the City of Muscatine. Located in the northeast section of the city, the park is the perfect place to spend the day or have a group outing. Weed Park covers a total of 72 acres, including a three-acre lagoon.
The park is home to the Muscatine Aquatic Center and has fishing for children, a rose garden and zoo garden, playground equipment, bandstand, restroom facilities, concession stand, parking areas, picnic areas, seven picnic shelters, eight tennis courts (four of which are lighted), and two sand pit volleyball courts.
The park is open year-round.
Pet Friendly Notes
Pets are welcome!