The Charles A. Weyerhaeuser Memorial Museum is situated high on the west bank of the Mississippi River in Little Falls, Minnesota. The museum is devoted to the history of Morrison County and is owned and operated by the Morrison County Historical Society. An exhibit and research facility, the museum was named in honor of lumberman Charles A. Weyerhaeuser, who managed the operations of the Pine Tree Lumber Company in Little Falls from 1890 to 1920. The museum grounds feature prairie plantings, a courtyard with fountain, and a gazebo overlooking the Mississippi River.
Latitude: 45.954215 Longitude: -94.390334 Elevation: 1100 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here