Savor the flavor of Iberia Parish at TABASCO®. The world famous pepper sauce is produced on Avery Island, only minutes away from New Iberia. Edmund Avery McIlhenny invented TABASCO® sauce in 1868 and his direct descendants still operate the McIlhenny Company today.
Tour the factory and enjoy a film on the history of the sauce. Sample new products and shop for TABASCO® branded merchandise at the TABASCO® Country Store.