This impressive Greek Revival townhouse was built about 1851 by attorney Henry C. Wilson. It was acquired in 1857 by the widow of Gabriel Grevemberg, Frances Wycoff Grevemberg, who occupied the house until her death in 1871. Owned by members of the Caffery family for many years, it is now owned by the City of Franklin. Open to the public as the St. Mary Parish Museum, it is entrusted to the St. Mary Chapter of the Louisiana Landmarks Society, which has affected a monumental restoration.
Latitude: 29.802556 Longitude: -91.495472 Elevation: 12 ft