Just Minutes From:
- Wildcat Mountain State Park Horse Trails and Hiking
- Canoeing the Kickapoo River
- Recreation on the 8500- acre Kickapoo Reserve
- Elroy- Sparta Bike Trail
- Amish Gift Shops
- Trout Fishing
- Public Hunting Areas
- Trout Streams on property
Located in the heart of Amish Community
- Canoeing in Ontario / 1 mile
Titanic Canoe Rental - "A Premiere Canoe Rental
Company" Call 608-337-4551
Driftys Canoe Rental - "Complete Canoe &
Kayak Rental" Call today 608-337-4288
- Snowmobile Trails
Hundreds of miles connected to Kickapoo Reserve
- Historic Round Barns in Vernon County
- Old Country Cheese Factory nearby in Cashton 608-654-5411
- Antique Shops
- Organic Valley
Call us today at 608-337-4390 for reservations
and more information!
Bed and Breakfast Style
This is a 3 room upstairs accommodations.
- Room 1- Two queen size beds, one twin bed, private bath, mini-kitchen, private entrance-Sleeps 5.
- Room 2- Two queen size beds, private bath, mini-kitchen, private entrance. Sleeps 4
- Room 3- Two full size beds, one full bath
Breakfast Style Served
Full and Hearty Breakfast
Range of Rates
$95 per room and $10 each additional person
Direct Link to Reservation Site
Locally or Family-Owned Business Notes
Owner Barb has owned the farm where the B&B is located for 53 years where she use to run it as an agricultural farm. Since 2006, she has turned it into a Bed and Breakfast. Where there are Amish farms and shopping close by. Also you must see the beautiful sunsets.
This is an upstairs B&B so there is no wheelchair accessibility.
Pet Friendly Notes
Yes, the pets have to be in a cage when in the rooms.
Opens by the ring of the phone or e-mail.